Pacific Islands Track
Join us for Fish 2.0's Pacific Islands track if you are a seafood enterprise interested in growing your venture by meeting international investors and new trade partners.
- The first round is in session now. (Part 2 entries are due Dec 10).
- The second round of this competition is coming in early 2019. See below for more details.
Apply to the Fish 2.0 Pacific Islands track events if you meet the following criteria:
Companies based in the following countries are eligible for the Fish 2.0 Pacific Islands track:
Republic of the Marshall Islands
Federated States of Micronesia
Papua New Guinea
Any business involved in seafood production, trade and/or supply chains is eligible, as are businesses providing services for fisheries management or businesses involved in aquaculture or mariculture, including corals, giant clams, seaweed, pearls or other products. Businesses with innovative products or services that support ocean climate resiliency in the Pacific Islands are also invited to participate this year.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ONLINE COMPETITION
The first round is in session now. (Part 2 entries for Australia and Pacific are due January 10, 2019).
A second round of the online competition is coming.
There is no cost to participate in any one of the Fish 2.0 online competitions. Learn more about the process here.
I'd like to learn more about this track and/or participate in the next round of the online competition:
- All finalists reaching a required score threshold will be invited in early 2019 to join our new Fish 2.0 online connection platform to connect with business partners and investor
- Top scoring finalists will be invited to pitch at the Fish 2.0 Global Innovation Forum in Silicon Valley in late 2019. All other finalists will be invited to attend and network at the event.
- Read stories from competitors - how past participants have gained from Fish 2.0
- Listen to competitors explain why you should participate, and what they wish they had known before.
Workshops and Investor Receptions in Australia
Pacific and Australian seafood businesses participated in the Melbourne workshop on October 23-24, followed by an investor and industry reception, all aimed at growing the regions seafood markets. All business are now invited to apply to the online competition, regardless of whether they were involved in this workshop or not. A second workshop and Regional forum are being planned for March/April 2019, and further details will be posted here as they become available.
To learn more about Fish 2.0 workshops and what they offer, click here.
The Pacific Islands track is made possible thanks to the support of: