Join Fish 2.0 in Australia if you are a seafood enterprise interested in growing your venture by meeting investors and new business and trade partners.
> Investors: signup below to attend the Australia investor & industry reception.
> Businesses: learn about the upcoming online competition and future workshop. (The October workshop is now full).
Apply to the Fish 2.0 Australia track events if you are a venture working on:
- Aquaculture production and technologies, including new fish feeds and disease control
- Changing and improving seafood supply chains
- New seafood products for consumers
- Sustainable packaging and logistics, and reducing waste in seafood supply chains
- Traceability and transparency
- Wild capture fisheries and technologies supporting sustainability or fisher safety
October 23-24 Workshop and Investor Reception in Melbourne
Australian businesses that are growing in the domestic market or creating trade or other business relationships with Australian and US ventures, seafood experts and investors will be attending. During the workshop, businesses will refine their strategy, improve their business models, and learn how to effectively present to investors. (Pacific Island businesses wishing to participate, learn more on the Pacific Islands track page.
Investors and Industry Experts
Investors and industry experts interested in learning more about Australian and Pacific Islands opportunities in sustainable seafood and climate resilience are invited to attend the pitch session and networking event on October 24th in Melbourne. Click below to register for the reception.
The Melbourne workshop is now full. (Applications were due Sept 23). However you may still apply to the online competition (opening November 28), or our second workshop in March 2019.
Sign-up below to be notified about the competition and second workshop details.
Workshop participants—as well as all other qualifying Australian seafood ventures—will be invited to apply for the 2018-19 online competition immediately following the workshop.
You do not have to attend the in-person workshop to enter the online competition. There is no cost to participate. Learn more about the online competition and scoring.
Want to be notified when the online competition or second workshop open?
Enter your name and email below and click send.
- All finalists reaching a required score threshold will be invited in early 2019 to join our new Fish 2.0 online connection platform to connect with business partners and investor
- Top scoring finalists will be invited to pitch at the Fish 2.0 Global Innovation Forum in Silicon Valley in late 2019. All other finalists will be invited to attend and network at the event.
- Read stories from competitors - how past participants have gained from Fish 2.0
- Listen to competitors explain why you should participate, and what they wish they had known before.
The Australia track is made possible thanks to the support of: