Fish 2.0 and Manta Consulting, Inc
For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via our website at www.fish20.org. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of Service.
- What information we collect. We gather basic contact information about you when you complete our newsletter subscription form. We use this to keep you up to date on what Fish 2.0 is doing. For those people wanting to participate as judges and advisors, we gather additional information through online forms regarding your interests and background. For companies participating in Fish 2.0 online competitions, we gather more detailed information about your company through a separate portal, where the privacy policies and specific consents are explained. In addition, our website tracks anonymous information on users using Google Analytics.
- We never sell or share any of this information without your prior consent. Your details are used exclusively for us to provide our services to you and our network. If you participate in an online competition, further details are provided on how the information you provide will be used and shared, based on more specific consents.
- Where we store the information. Our mailing list is managed by Mailchimp on their secure servers. Our database of contact-related information is hosted on a secure server through Podio, a Citrix company. The competition-related information is managed by Survey Monkey.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you.
“Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types. In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser or by our mobile application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We use this information, gathered by Google Analytics, for the operation of the Service, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service and for other business purposes.Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information, and recognize registered users. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
“Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address.
3. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We never sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent. We may share your Personal Information with vendors and other third-party providers who are performing services for the Company. In general, the vendors and third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide for the Company. For example, when you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order for membership or other services, you consent to our collecting and using such personal information for that specific purpose, including by transmitting such information to our vendors (and their service providers) performing these services for the Company.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to provide to them in order to use their services. For these third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
4. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
MAILCHIMP – our email newsletter provider
PODIO – our database
5. OPTING OUT AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user via Mailchimp, you can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional e-mail. Doing so will remove you from all of our Mailchimp newsletter communications, and delete the information stored in Mailchimp.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. CONTACT US & WITHDRAWING CONSENT