Why be an online judge?
Serving as an online judge for Fish 2.0 is an ideal way for you, as an investor, to learn about businesses in the seafood sector while sharing your expertise and feedback to help them succeed.
All judging is done online, through our password-protected system. Your comments will be shared anonymously with participants.
The more businesses you judge, the more you will learn about the sector and its opportunities.
What is involved?
Online judges must have investment or relevant business experience.
- Scoring is done online, and criteria are provided by Fish 2.0.
- You will be able to score entries at any time during an 8-day scoring period for the track you are judging.
- Each entry requires about 20-30 minutes to review and score online — about the same time it takes to conduct initial screening of a new deal.
- Each judge must commit to scoring 4 - 8 entries.
How do I sign up?
If you served as a Fish 2.0 judge in 2017, we will contact you when the next round of judging approaches, to see if you are interested and available during the judging periods in 2018-19.
For new judges:
- Complete the form below with your background, expertise, and the regions or seafood segments that are of particular interest to you.
- As online judging opportunities open, we will email you to check on your availability.
- If you agree to participate, we will send you an email with details on how to conduct the reviews and scoring.