Fish 2.0 holds two-day workshops and pitch sessions for businesses in regions with sponsored Fish 2.0 tracks. These events are active community-building sessions where participants learn from their peers’ real-world experience as well as from experts.
On the first day, participants dig into the ins and outs of financing, what investors look for, and trends affecting their market. They also learn how to talk about their business in a way that grabs interest. On the second day, participants practice their pitch and learn how to tap into the Fish 2.0 community. In the afternoon, participants stand up and pitch their business to local investors and experts.
Why attend a Fish 2.0 workshop and pitch session?
If you have a seafood business:
- Polish your pitch to investors and partners
- Pitch to investors in a supportive environment
- Hear from investors about what makes them say yes or no
- Get to know your local seafood community, including potential partners
- Gain fresh insight into how to grow your business
- Get a taste of seafood innovation in your area
- Meet other investors looking at seafood deals
- Plug into the Fish 2.0 community and build your seafood knowledge
Check out and register for these upcoming events
U.S. AQUACULTURE - GULF COAST --- Ocean Springs, Mississippi. Feb 12-13, 2019
Where: Gulf Coast Research Laboratory, Ocean Springs, MS
View the flyer for the Gulf Coast workshop (PDF) for more details, including agenda.
AUSTRALIA & PACIFIC ISLANDS --- Brisbane, April 2-3, 2019
Fish 2.0 Regional Innovators Forum
This two-day event will bring together seafood entrepreneurs, investors, government and industry experts from across Australia and the Pacific Islands for a workshop, panel discussions on growing value of seafood in the regions, pitches from leading innovators, and networking opportunities.
- The first day is a Fish 2.0 workshop just for seafood businesses, following the Fish 2.0 workshop format described above. Apply below. The workshop is free for all businesses.
- The second day is a full-day event for investors, industry experts and leaders to connect with each other, learn and engage with experts and hear from seafood innovators and investment opportunities.
A detailed agenda will be posted soon.
INVESTORS AND INDUSTRY- April 3 only
Event registration will open soon.
Enter your name and email to be notified when registration opens
U.S. SOUTH ATLANTIC --- Wilmington, North Carolina, April 23-24, 2019
Where: Wilmington, North Carolina
When: April 23-24, 2019
Investors and Industry Experts
Investors, Government, and Industry experts: join us on April 24, 2019, from 3-6pm for the Pitch Session and Reception.
A sign-up will be posted shortly. Enter your name and email below to be notified when it is live.
U.S. AQUACULTURE - WEST COAST (inc Alaska & Hawaii) --- Seattle, Washington. April 2019
- We are finalizing the dates and venues for this workshop and pitch sessions, but anticipate a late April event.
- Want to be notified when the details of the West Coast workshop are announced? Enter your name and email below and click "Notify Me".