--- We will announce events after June 2018, for the period through May 2019 ---
Headstart/Hub events are hosted in regions where Fish 2.0 has regional tracks.
These events vary slightly by region to accomodate cultural differences, but typically combine:
1) A fun interactive workshop for seafood ventures, focused on investment-readiness.
2) A reception for regional investors and industry leaders, to build a regional network and connections that help the sector to grow.
Regional events are in the planning stage for 2018
We will announce these in the coming weeks, via the Fish 2.0 Newsletter
The Fish 2.0 Global Innovation Forum
The Global Innovation Forum & Finals is a unique event focused on growing the sustainable seafood sector worldwide.
- The 2-day event takes place every 2 years and has been consistently sold out.
- The forum and finals bring together seafood entrepreneurs from all of the Fish 2.0 tracks and regional competitions that have been held during the preceding 24 months.
The biennial gathering includes an inspiring lineup of pitches from the best 40+ seafood entrepreneurs in the Fish 2.0 pool of global innovators, as well as lively debates and thoughtful panel discussions featuring seafood and investment leaders from around the world.
Each day is organized with plenty of time for entrepreneurs and investors to meet each other, share their experiences and opinions, and network with potential partners for future activities in the sustainable seafood arena.
This exclusive, invitation-only gathering provides an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Gain early access to investment-ready businesses in the seafood sector.
- Meet fellow investors.
- Learn about impact investing in fisheries, aquaculture, and seafood.
- Meet experts in fishing and aquaculture who can help with due diligence.
- Discuss barriers to and opportunities for growth in sustainable seafood.
- Connect with philanthropic investors to discuss new deal structures.
Who can attend?
What are our events like?
Info on the Fish 2.0 2017 Global Innovation Forum & Finals
Held at Stanford University, CaliforniaNovember 7 & 8, 2017
Learn more about why this is seen as the premier investor and expert event of the sustainable seafood sector
Questions or interested in being part of the 2019 Global Forum: