Regional workshops & investor receptions are being held in where Fish 2.0 has regional tracks. In 2018-19, workshops and receptions are being held in Australia and across the U.S.
Each event includes:
1) A fun interactive workshop for businesses to improve their strategies and presentations to investors.
2) A pitch session and networking reception for investors and industry leaders, interested in learning more about the sector and opportunities for growth.
The Fish 2.0 Global Innovation Forum
The Global Innovation Forum & Finals is a unique event focused on growing the sustainable seafood sector worldwide.
- The next Global Forum event will be in late 2019. In the past, it has been consistently sold out.
- The Innovation Forum brings together the top seafood entrepreneurs from each Fish 2.0 track that has been held during the preceding 24 months with a global group of investors and industry leaders.
The biennial gathering includes an inspiring lineup of pitches from the best 40+ seafood entrepreneurs in the Fish 2.0 pool of global innovators, as well as lively debates and thoughtful panel discussions featuring seafood and investment leaders from around the world.
Each day is organized with plenty of time for entrepreneurs and investors to meet each other, share their experiences and opinions, and network with potential partners for future activities in the sustainable seafood arena.
This exclusive, invitation-only gathering provides an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Gain early access to investment-ready businesses in the seafood sector.
- Meet fellow investors.
- Learn about impact investing in fisheries, aquaculture, and seafood.
- Meet experts in fishing and aquaculture who can help with due diligence.
- Discuss barriers to and opportunities for growth in sustainable seafood.
- Connect with philanthropic investors to discuss new deal structures.
Who can attend?
What are our events like?
Info on our last Fish 2.0 2017 Global Innovation Forum & Finals
Held at Stanford University, California November 7 & 8, 2017
Learn more about why this is seen as the premier investor and expert event of the sustainable seafood sector
Questions or interested in being part of the 2019 Global Forum: