About Fish 2.0 Connect (Beta Version 1.0)
This new online platform is intended for seafood industry businesses to connect with one another, investors to connect with one another, and for investors and businesses to connect.
The site requires each participant to choose a few companies or investors whom they most want to connect with, based on their profile, not names – so that connections can be made based on a specific purpose without inundating users with numerous, time-consuming requests.
If you are already a member, go to the LOGIN PAGE.
Why join this member community?
- Seafood companies seeking equity & debt can find investors focused on their sector
- Seafood companies seeking partners can find trusted, vetted commercial partners
- Investors seeking innovative deals will get access to the entire Fish 2.0's global pipeline - not just those that present at events.
- Funds seeking to promote their companies to other investors
How does it work?
- Members build a personal profile describing themselves, and what they are seeking, such as investment or business partners
- The profile names and contact info are masked until mutual connections are confirmed
- You browse and build a prioritized a list of "Connection Requests" of people you would like to connect with.
- The system seeks mutual matches of interest. If so, you are connected virtually, and you now see the details and contact details of the other person.
- Accredited investors in the system also see any investment-related information that ventures want to share.
Access to the Connection platform Beta Version is offered by invitation to:
- Seafood businesses that have gone through the Fish 2.0 Readiness Assessment process, demonstrating they are ready to meet investors and industry partners. All of the companies participating in Fish 2.0 Global Forums have an opportunity to participate.
- that have gone through the Fish 2.0 Readiness Assessment process, demonstrating they are ready to meet investors and industry partners. All of the companies participating in Fish 2.0 Global Forums have an opportunity to participate.