Top 5 benefits for businesses participating in Fish 2.0
- Make valuable connections with investors and global partners who are actively interested in seafood — as more than 75 percent of Fish 2.0 Qualified companies have done.
- Polish your pitch to partners and investors in a supportive environment.
- Find out how to make your environmental and social impact a compelling part of your business strategy.
- Get out of your sea cave and see how you fit into the broader seafood sector.
- Become a big (or at least bigger) fish!
How Fish 2.0 works for Businesses
Regional workshops and pitch sessions are a great way to dip a toe into the Fish 2.0 community — you’ll meet other seafood businesses in your region along with local investors, and learn how to position your business to attract partners and investors. See if there’s a workshop near you.
If you can’t attend a workshop, no problem—you can dive right into the online Readiness Assessment. Investors will give you feedback and scores. If you meet the standard, you are Fish 2.0 Qualified. That means you can enter the Fish 2.0 Connect online hub, where you identify investors and partners you want to meet, and get connected with the ones who want to meet you. Start the Readiness Assessment.
Businesses with top scores on the assessment — the Fish 2.0 Forty — earn a spot on stage at the Global Innovators Forum, where they present to invited investors, experts and fellow businesses.
Still want to test the waters?