U.S. Aquaculture Track
Join us for Fish 2.0's U.S. Aquaculture track if you are a seafood business interested in growing by meeting investors and new partners, or an investor or industry leader interested in the latest innovations in seafood.
- Participate in the upcoming West Coast events. See details below
- Apply now to the online Readiness Assessment process. Sign up below.
- ELIGIBILITY (Click for details)
1. All U.S. based aquaculture and aquaculture-related seafood businesses are eligible – from all 50 states.
2. Start-up, early stage, and established businesses may participate.
3. Ventures must be revenue generating or expect to be revenue generating. They should be seeking either investment or business/industry partnerships, not grant funding.
4. Businesses may be involved in any aspect of sustainable aquaculture in the United States including, but not limited to:
- Finfish or shellfish production and related supply chains and technologies.
- Algae production and related supply chains and technologies.
- Aquaponics production and related supply chains and technologies.
- Offshore, nearshore or land-based aquaculture.
- Fish feeds that remove pressure from wild fisheries.
- Disease management and control.
- Reduction of waste in aquaculture.
- Other innovations that will grow sustainable aquaculture in the U.S.
Workshops and Pitch Sessions
We are holding 3 US Aquaculture workshops and pitch sessions in Baltimore (Nov 2018), Ocean Springs (Feb 2019), and Seattle (April 2019). Join us for one of these if you are a:
- U.S. Aquaculture business interested in growing and creating new business relationships with seafood experts, government leaders and investors.
- Investor, government, or industry expert interested in learning more about U.S aquaculture innovation.
Events are free of charge but you must register. Space is limited and priority at each event is offered to businesses from the region. Businesses who missed the Baltimore event are welcome to apply to the upcoming ones.
View a typical agenda for these workshop and investor events.
Get details and register now:
Online "Readiness Assessment"
Please note that you do not need to attend a workshop/event to do the online Readiness Assessment.
If you plan on attending a workshop, we suggest you wait to do the online Readiness Assessment process afterward.
Learn more about the aquaculture sector
The U.S. Aquaculture track is made possible thanks to the support of:
BakerHostetler, one of the nation’s largest law firms, represents clients around the globe. With offices coast to coast, our more than 940 lawyers help clients improve competitiveness, navigate the laws and regulations that shape the global economy, and develop and close deals that fuel their strategic growth. Visit www.bakerlaw.com for details.