Join Fish 2.0 in Australia if you are a seafood enterprise interested in growing your venture by meeting investors and new business and trade partners, or an investor or industry leader interested in the latest innovations in seafood.
- Participate in the upcoming Brisbane Regional Forum as a business, investor or expert. See below.
- Apply now to the online Readiness Assessment process. Sign up below.
- ELIGIBILITY (Click for details)
Apply to the Fish 2.0 Australia track events if you are a venture working on:
- Aquaculture production and technologies, including new fish feeds and disease control
- Changing and improving seafood supply chains
- New seafood products for consumers
- Sustainable packaging and logistics, and reducing waste in seafood supply chains
- Traceability and transparency
- Wild capture fisheries and technologies supporting sustainability or fisher safety
Regional Forum: Brisbane
Fish 2.0 will be holding a workshop and Regional Forum April 2-3, 2019, in Brisbane Australia. Pacific Island businesses will be invited to attend, and to pitch if they have qualified through the online Readiness Assessment by then.
Get details of this event:
Online "Readiness Assessment"
Please note that you do not need to attend a workshop/event to do the online Readiness Assessment.
If you plan on attending a workshop, we suggest you wait to do the online Readiness Assessment process afterwards.
The Australia track is made possible thanks to the support of: