Join Fish 2.0 in Australia if you are a seafood enterprise interested in growing your venture by meeting investors and new business and trade partners, or an investor or industry leader interested in the latest innovations in seafood.
- All australian seafood businesses, whether or not they particiapted in any of the recent workshops, are invited to apply now to the online Readiness Assessment process. Sign up below.
- ELIGIBILITY (Click for details)
Apply to the Fish 2.0 Australia track events if you are a venture working on:
- Aquaculture production and technologies, including new fish feeds and disease control
- Changing and improving seafood supply chains
- New seafood products for consumers
- Sustainable packaging and logistics, and reducing waste in seafood supply chains
- Traceability and transparency
- Wild capture fisheries and technologies supporting sustainability or fisher safety
Online "Readiness Assessment"
Please note that you do not need to attend a workshop/event to do the online Readiness Assessment.
The Australia track is made possible thanks to the support of: