The Fish 2.0 Australia track is for seafood business interested in growing by meeting investors and new trade partners, or investors or industry leaders interested in the latest innovations in seafood.
Events and Online "Readiness Assessment"
A series of workshops, pitch sessions and a Regional Innovator Forum were held in Melbourne and Brisbane in 2018 and 2019. Since then, applicants have been entering the online Readiness Assessment process. The deadline for new applicants has now passed (it was May 19, 2019), and those that entered are currently being assessed by investors to see which qualify for the Fish 2.0 Global Innovators Forum, in November 2019.
- Australia Track Eligibility (Click for details)
Apply to the Fish 2.0 Australia track events if you are a venture working on:
- Aquaculture production and technologies, including new fish feeds and disease control
- Changing and improving seafood supply chains
- New seafood products for consumers
- Sustainable packaging and logistics, and reducing waste in seafood supply chains
- Traceability and transparency
- Wild capture fisheries and technologies supporting sustainability or fisher safety
The Australia track is made possible thanks to the support of: