Online Judging for Fish 2.0
Serving as an online judge for Fish 2.0 is a perfect way for you, as an investor, to learn about businesses in the seafood sector while sharing your expertise and feedback to help them succeed.
The more businesses you judge, the more you can learn about the sector.
All the judging is done online, through our password-protected system. The scoring you provide, the comments you make, and your name and personal information are all kept completely confidential, and are not shared with any businesses or sponsors of Fish 2.0.
What is involved?
Online judges must have an investment background or relevant business development experience.
- Scoring is all done online, using standard investment criteria provided by Fish 2.0.
- You may score entries at any time during the 10-day scoring period.
- Each entry requires about 30 minutes to review and score online — about the same time it takes to conduct initial screening of a new deal.
- Each judge may score 4 to 8 entries.
How do I sign up?
The first step is to complete a short form by clicking on the button below.
- Tell us about your relevant investing or business background, as well as your interests in this sector, so we can find a good match for you at judging time.
- If you have previously served as a judge for Fish 2.0, we still need to gather information about your availability.
- Many of our judges also serve as a Business Advisors or Impact Advisors. If you choose to advise and judge during the same phase, we’ll make sure to assign you to different ventures. To sign up as an advisor, please click here.
Interested in Being a Future Online Judge?
The deadline to sign up as an Online Judge for the 2017 Fish 2.0 Competition has passed. However, you may express your interest in judging in a future round of the competition by completing the form below.
To learn about advising click here.