Fish 2.0 for Businesses
Businesses that enter Fish 2.0 will compete for cash or ICX (industry connection) prizes. Equally important, the finalists will have a unique opportunity to present their business ideas to a broad range of investors and supply-chain partners who are interested in seafood and can help their businesses grow. The competition is open to certain types of seafood businesses, from certain regions of the world, based on the interests of our investor network and sponsors.
As a Fish 2.0 competitor, you will:
- Get candid feedback from investors and technical experts
- Gain visibility for your business among interested investors, customers and partners
- Increase the positive impacts of your business
- Improve your business model as well as your pitch
Fish 2.0 for Investors
Investors and experts can participate in the Fish 2.0 competition as advisors and judges. You will gain not only exposure for your work but also early access to deals. Your participation can help promising ventures grow and ultimately contribute to the improvement of ocean health.
As an investor participating in Fish 2.0, you will:
- Be invited to hear pitches from about 40 vetted seafood ventures
- Learn about the diversity of deals in the seafood sector
- Expand your network of experts for due diligence work
- Connect with seafood entrepreneurs, foundations, and other investors
Spread the word
Download and share this one page summary of the Fish 2.0 Competition. It includes the above information, and all the sponsors supporting Fish 2.0
Experiences of Past Finalists
Listen to some 2013 finalists explain what it has done for them.